Luckily, Japan's Asahi Brewery has released a new robot that is guaranteed to pour you the perfect pint. They're giving away 5,000 of the bartending robots, but you'll have to be in Japan if you want to win...
When searching for Robot bartenders, I also found this fun robot at the Guinness Book of World Records:
"At Cyntia's Cyberbar in London, England, two 2-m. (7-ft.) robots named Cynthia and Rastus can mix 75 different cocktails, even choosing the glass and executing the final pour." Guinness Book of World Records Robot Bartender
1. Robot Bartender Craze - The trend towards robotic bartenders is catching on, with opportunities to disrupt the hospitality and food and beverage industries.
2. Rise of Smart Technology in Bars - As a robotic bartender enters the scene, other smart technology solutions such as self-serve beer machines and mobile ordering apps are disrupting the hospitality industry
3. Consumer Desire for Unique Experience - Consumers are looking for unique experiences and a robotic bartender offers a novel and fun way to interact with technology.
1. Hospitality Industry - Robot bar attendants and other smart technologies are poised to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry model.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Smart technology solutions in the form of robotic bartenders and self-serve beer machines are changing the beverage industry.
3. Technology Industry - The rise of smart technology in the hospitality industry presents opportunities for technological innovation and growth.