Those who are all about the superhero culture that's so prevalent these days will appreciate the latest work to come out of Artori Design. Dubbed Book & Hero as well as Supershelf, it revolves around home decor that's strong enough to hold even the heaviest of tomes. Silhouettes of who has to be Superman -- or some other caped crusader -- are used in the design of each shelf and prop.
Artori Design essentially makes it appear as though superheroes are holding up the objects placed on its shelves. Attractive and playful, the designs are great for adults who love their comic books as well as children who want to surround themselves with images of imagination and creativity as well as a sense of possibility.
Artori Design Creates a Clever Holders for Heavy Tomes
1. Superhero Home Decor - The trend of incorporating superhero motifs into home decor and furniture design creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture and home goods industries.
2. Playful Book Storage - The trend of using creative and playful designs for book storage creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the bookshelf and storage industries.
3. Heavy-duty Home Accessories - The trend of creating home accessories that boast heavy-duty durabilitycreates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home goods and home improvement industries.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies can capitalize on the trend of superhero home decor by designing and manufacturing playful and functional pieces that appeal to both children and adults.
2. Home Goods - Home goods companies can capitalize on the trend of heavy-duty home accessories by designing and manufacturing products that offer durability, functionality, and style.
3. Book Storage - Book storage companies can capitalize on the trend of playful book storage by designing and manufacturing creative and functional bookshelves that add a fun twist to traditional storage solutions.