Natalie Westling, Grace Hartzel, Roos Abels and Sora Choi star in 'Comme Des Garcons', an artistic fashion editorial that is lensed for Love's #13 issue. The image series is captured by the lens of famed photographer Mario Sorrenti and features an array of crimson looks that are conceptual in their aesthetic.
From its sculptural silhouettes to its intricate construction details, this image series celebrates the legacy of Japanese fashion label Comme Des Garcons. Named after the brand, the shoot boasts a myriad of costumed and theatrical wardrobe staples that are hand-picked by stylist Panos Yiapanis.
This artistic fashion story's hair and makeup looks are courtesy of Wallgroup stylist Recine and makeup artist Aaron de Mey who transform models with slicked back locks and pale-faced cosmetics.
Love's Comme Des Garcons Image Series Highlights Artistic Fashion
1. Artistic Fashion Editorials - There is an opportunity for the fashion industry to create visually striking fashion editorials that showcase the creative aspects of clothing designs.
2. Conceptual Aesthetics - Brands and designers can explore the use of conceptual aesthetics to create fashion that combines artistic elements and functional designs.
3. Legacy Celebrations - Fashion industry businesses can honor the legacy of iconic brands and designers through creative editorials and marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can utilize editorial content to showcase their designs in a creative and visually striking manner.
2. Photography - Photographers can work closely with fashion brands and stylists to create artistic and meaningful visuals that capture the essence of fashion design.
3. Beauty - Beauty industry businesses can collaborate with fashion brands and photographers to create complementary hair and makeup looks that enhance editorial visuals.