Although Dairy Queen is known for its delicious ice cream and other chilled desserts, the chain is currently demonstrating an effort to expand its savory options with the addition of the new Artisan-Style Philly Sandwich.
The Artisan-Style Philly Sandwich is Dairy Queen's interpretation of the classic Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. The dish itself consists of thinly sliced steak, onions, Monterey Jack cheese and fire roasted peppers. For a gourmet twist, the sandwich is served warm on a basil cheese focaccia roll. The new dish joins the existing Artisan-Style sandwich lineup, which also includes options such as the Turkey BLT and the Chicken Mozzerella.
The newest addition to the Dairy Queen menu demonstrates that the chain is trying to attract customers who are more likely to opt for a sandwich or wrap instead of a burger and fries.
The New Artisan-Style Philly Sandwich is a Hearty Fast Food Meal
1. Artisanal Fast Food - Fast food chains are looking to expand their artisanal-style menu options to attract customers with a taste for elevated flavors and ingredients.
2. Sandwich Innovation - Fast food chains are putting a new spin on classic sandwiches by upgrading ingredients and presentation to keep up with changing consumer tastes.
3. Gourmet Fast Food - Fast food chains are elevating their menu offerings with more sophisticated and high-quality ingredients in order to compete with established fast-casual chains.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains are exploring new menu options and ingredients to attract younger customers and compete with fast-casual rivals.
2. Food Service - Restaurants and other food service establishments are focusing on ingredient quality and variation to tap into the growing demand for artisanal and gourmet-style food offerings.
3. Chain Restaurants - Chain restaurants are experimenting with new menu items and flavors to keep up with changing consumer preferences and stand out in an increasingly crowded market.