These snazzy Halloween costumes by Artifice Clothing are so good that they could have been used on the set of Tron. Who doesn't want a costume that glows? It would make you the life of the party in a dark nightclub.
Artifice Clothing is a Toronto-based company that specializes in far-out costume designs, but this Tron piece definitely takes the cake. When seen in the light, the costume is a sleek and sexy all-white piece, but I think everyone really wants to see this thing in action in poorly lit locations.
Implications - The rise of geek culture has brought practices that were formally socially shunned, like cosplay, into the mainstream. Companies that recreate signature looks from movies, comic books and television series will appeal to this growing, upwardly mobile market.
Artifice Clothing Channels the Sci-Fi Film's Signature Glow
1. Geek Culture - Businesses can tap into the growing geek culture market by recreating signature looks from movies, comic books, and television series.
2. Cosplay - Costume companies can capitalize on the popularity of cosplay by offering unique and high-quality designs.
3. Glow-in-the-dark - There is a rising demand for glow-in-the-dark products, including costumes, which presents an opportunity for innovation and unique designs.
1. Costume Design - The costume design industry can benefit from the growing interest in cosplay and unique costumes.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore collaborations with costume companies to create signature looks from popular movies and television series.
3. Nightlife - Nightlife establishments and event organizers can incorporate glow-in-the-dark costume themes to enhance the party experience and attract attendees.