Entrepreneur Mason is the founder and CEO of 'Getting Sketchy.' He hopes through Kickstarter funding that he can introduce the world to his glow-in-the-dark shirts.
The purpose behind the idea was to provide customers with an empty canvas to develop their very own creative styles. Through Kickstarter, he hopes to manufacture these shirts closer to the U.S. Mason wants to team up with influencers and release limited unique clothing. He sees his company in stores such as Boarders and the beloved Zumiez.
He currently has four designs titled 'YOU WISH,' 'TRIPPIN,' 'TRUST NO ONE,' and 'MOUNT TRIP.' All the pieces glow in the dark and their production is slated to begin this July. The glow features depend on lighting exposure and usually last up to 40 minutes. Shirts can go through 60 washes before fading.
Those interested in supporting Mason can find out more on the Kickstarter site.
Image Credit: Getting Sketchy
Mason Founded 'Getting Sketchy' So Shoppers Could Develop Creative Styles
1. Customizable Fashion - Mason's glow-in-the-dark apparel gives customers a blank canvas to create their own unique designs, presenting an opportunity for businesses to explore customizable fashion.
2. Sustainable Clothing - The glow features of Mason's shirts can last up to 60 washes, highlighting the innovation potential for sustainable clothing design.
3. Limited Edition Releases - Mason plans to collaborate with influencers to release limited, unique clothing presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to explore collaboration with creators for exclusive product releases.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Mason's business 'Getting Sketchy' is in the fashion industry, providing customizable and sustainable glow-in-the-dark shirts.
2. Crowdfunding - Through Kickstarter funding, Mason's shirts are brought to market, representing an opportunity for businesses to explore and utilize crowdfunding for product development and launch.
3. Retail - Mason plans to have his shirts sold in stores like Boarders and Zumiez, representing an opportunity for retail businesses to explore carrying customizable and unique limited edition items in their inventory.