The Dr. Scholl’s Arthritis Pain Reliever is a new pain relief product for those who deal with arthritis to help them enjoy less symptoms thanks to a powerful formula.
The product maintains a prescription-strength formula that includes diclofenac gel that will work with the additional ingredients to absorb fast when rubbed onto the feet, ankles and knees. The non-greasy gel will get to work fast and is suitable for daily use to treat arthritis pain as it comes up.
The Dr. Scholl’s Arthritis Pain Reliever comes in 50-gram and 100-gram tubes that carry a price point of $13.99 and $24.99, respectively. The product is presently being sold at food, drug and mass retailers across the nation, while also being available for purchase online.
Dr. Scholl’s Arthritis Pain Reliever is Fast-Absorbing
1. Arthritis Pain Relief - Developing new products with fast-absorbing formulas that can be used regularly for arthritis pain relief.
2. Prescription-strength Topical Medications - Creating prescription-strength topical medications for various conditions to be sold over-the-counter.
3. Non-greasy Topical Medications - Developing non-greasy topical medications for conditions that require daily use to improve consumer experience.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can capitalize on the demand for new and improved arthritis pain relief medications that can be sold over-the-counter.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare providers can explore the use of prescription-strength topical medications for various conditions to improve symptom management and potentially reduce the need for oral medications.
3. Retail - Food, drug, and mass retailers can expand their offerings of topical medications that provide fast-acting and non-greasy relief for conditions like arthritis pain.