While Costa Brazil is best known for its candles and face oils, the brand recently debuted its first-ever fragrance, which is called 'AROMA.'
AROMA is a unique scent that is inspired by the smells of the Amazon rainforest at daw. The scent evokes the smell of the Brazilian jungle through the use of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and amber accords. The fragrance ultimately boasts a smoky scent that will call to mind images of fresh earth, flowers, and crushed leaves. The idea is to cultivate a soothing and calming olfactory experience with every spray.
And it's not just the scent that pays homage to the earth. The AROMA Eau de Parfum is also packed in a refillable wood bottle that's made using sustainably sourced ingredients and a vegan/cruelty-free formula.
Image Credit: Costa Brazil
Costa Brazil's Just Debuted Its First Fragrance, 'AROMA'
1. Sustainable Fragrances - Costa Brazil’s sustainable fragrance line is leading the way in using sustainable ingredients and packaging to create unique scents.
2. Nature-inspired Scents - More fragrance brands are turning to nature for inspiration, creating scents that bring the outdoors inside in a way that’s unique and innovative.
3. Refillable Fragrances - As consumers become increasingly environmentally conscious, perfume brands are finding innovative ways to offer refillable options, reducing the need for additional packaging and waste.
1. Fragrance - Costa Brazil's sustainable and nature-inspired fragrances are leading a new trend in the fragrance industry, driving innovation towards more eco-conscious practices.
2. Sustainability - The sustainable practices and packaging used by Costa Brazil are setting a new standard for the industry, opening up opportunities for other industries to also prioritize eco-friendly alternatives.
3. Packaging - With the rise of sustainability in the fragrance industry, there is a growing need for innovative sustainable packaging options that are refillable or made using sustainable materials.