Don't make the mistake of likening the M/V Aria Cruise Ship to a typical cruise liner. It is more like a five-star floating hotel. Banished from its decks are cramped cabins and tasteless buffet halls. In their place are full rooms boasting queen-sized beds and floor-to-ceiling windows as well as fine dining spaces serving only the best dishes.
Custom-built by Jordi Puig, an architect located in Lima, the M/V Aria Cruise Ship travels along the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve on the northern Amazon River in Peru. Designed for Aqua Expeditions, the M/V Aria Cruise Ship is able to accommodate 32 guests in 16 luxury suites. It also boasts an observation deck, outside lounge, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor bar and exercise room.
The M/V Aria Cruise Ship Travels Along the Amazon River
1. Luxury Floating Hotels - Luxury hotels that offer a unique experience by floating on water, providing high-end amenities and services.
2. Custom-built Cruisers - Tailored cruise ships designed with luxurious accommodations and unique features to cater to high-end travelers.
3. Eco-tourism in Remote Locations - Sustainable tourism ventures that offer luxury experiences in remote and untouched natural environments.
1. Hospitality - Luxury hotels and resorts that can explore the concept of floating hotels to attract high-end clientele.
2. Architectural Design - Architects and designers can specialize in creating custom-built cruisers with unique features and layouts that cater to luxury travelers.
3. Adventure Travel - Tour companies can focus on eco-tourism in remote locations to provide high-end adventure experiences for travelers seeking exclusivity and sustainability.