AREA15 is one of the first purpose-built experiential retail and entertainment complexes and poses solutions to problems faced by traditional retailers with live events, immersive experiences, activations, large-scale art installations and more. Intel is collaborating with AREA15 to launch the Intel Experience Incubation Hub, a multi-use venue that will support retail partners and help them explore new concepts in design and technology with both pop-up and permanent fixtures. The AREA15 property in Las Vegas for the "new experience economy" is set to open in the spring of this year.
Intel's collaboration with AREA15 has the potential appeal to a new generation of shoppers, especially as it is reported that 81% of Gen Z prefers to shop in stores and 73% likes to discover new products in the same way.
Image Credit: Design Distill
Intel & AREA15 are Collaborating on an Immersive, Multi-Use Venue
1. Experiential Retailing - Experiential retail hubs like AREA15 provide opportunities for retailers to build immersive experiences and activations, ultimately driving sales through experiential shopping.
2. Multi-use Venues - Collaborations like the Intel Experience Incubation Hub with AREA15, open up opportunities for multiple businesses to collaborate within a single space, allowing for cohesive brand experiences that draw in new customers.
3. New Experience Economy - The shift towards experiential retail hubs like AREA15, indicates opportunities to capitalize on consumers' demands for unique and authentic experiences rather than just product purchases.
1. Retail - Experiential retail hubs like AREA15 present opportunities for retailers to create immersive and unique brand experiences that drive sales and enhance customer loyalty.
2. Event Management - Multi-use venues, like the Intel Experience Incubation Hub in AREA15, create opportunities for event management companies to partner and create unique experiences for customers.
3. Technology - Partnerships like Intel's with AREA15 create opportunities for technology companies to innovate and integrate tech features into immersive retail experiences, driving innovation within the retail industry.