The 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument has been designed by Seoul-based BEBOP Design as a solution for the outfit to take measurements when figuring out the best placement for augmented reality (AR) displays.
The tool was developed for use with AR display placement on a helmet, but shows distinct merit as a comprehensive measuring device for additional AR display placement design. A series of sliders, calibration dials, gauges and additional moving components dictate the highest clarity point within an AR window. This helps engineers and designers alike to optimize heads-up displays (HUDs).
The conceptual 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument maintains an almost steampunk aesthetic that looks straight out of a futuristic optician office, but shows strong merit as a solution for optimizing future technology.
The 'Test Tool' AR Measuring Instrument is Advanced
1. AR Measuring Instruments - The 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument developed by BEBOP Design opens up the market for AR display placement design.
2. Heads-up Displays (huds) - The AR measuring instrument allows for engineers and designers to optimize HUDs for the best possible user experience.
3. Comprehensive Measuring Devices - The 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument's range of sliders, calibration dials, gauges, and moving components presents opportunities for improved measurement devices in other industries.
1. Augmented Reality (AR) - The 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument is specifically designed for AR display placement, indicating the growing importance of developing AR technologies.
2. Design Engineering - The 'Test Tool' AR measuring instrument presents opportunities for improved measuring devices in design engineering, streamlining the design process for a range of products.
3. Measurement Instrument Manufacturing - The new AR measuring instrument challenges traditional methods of measurement and creates opportunities for manufacturing companies to innovate new measurement devices.