Based in Rochester, New York, Aquavation is a social business with a very easy-to-grasp idea: "make a bottle and a donation."
For every reusable, BPA-free sports-style water bottle you design yourself (you can include pictures, text, you name it!), 20% of the purchase price goes to a charity that you pick among the partners listed on the website. That number is up 5% since the beginning of March, showing that the team is working toward more and more going toward the causes that matter to you.
Charity partners include American Red Cross, A Ride With Matt, ADA Tour de Cure, Arthritis National Research Foundation and a wide variety of others. Customers will surely find something that they identify with to make a contribution toward, but if not, you're able to ask a charity of your choice to join in with Aquavation's initiatives.
Aquavation on Facebook
Aquavation on Twitter
Aquavation Supports Social Organizations Through Design
1. Customizable Social Impact - Creating customizable products that contribute to social causes, allowing customers to design and personalize while supporting charities.
2. Reusability for a Cause - Promoting the use of reusable products like sports-style water bottles to reduce waste and support nonprofit organizations.
3. Partnerships for Social Good - Forging partnerships with various charities and nonprofit organizations to offer customers a wide range of causes to support.
1. Custom Product Design - The field of custom product design can offer opportunities to create personalized goods that give back to charitable organizations.
2. Sustainable Products - The sustainable products industry can capitalize on the growing demand for reusable products with a social impact.
3. Nonprofit Partnerships - Nonprofit organizations can collaborate with businesses to create innovative fundraising initiatives that engage customers and generate donations.