Giving kids the chance to care for their first pet is a big responsibility, but the Picturerium aquarium toy that takes the pressure out of caring for a fishy friend.
The Picturerium is a digital tank that displays drawings that kids create. To fill the virtual aquarium toy with fish, kids are required to make a drawing on either a food or fish card, which gets scanned using an iPhone's camera and the accompanying app. From there, the contents of the cards are displayed as if they are on the inside of the tank.
Since a pet fish can only do so much within in the confines of a small tank and young ones tend to easily get bored, the possibilities for creativity has the potential to keep kids entertained for a much longer period of time.
The Picturerium Lets Kids Create and Care for Imaginary Fish
1. Digital Aquarium Toys - Digital toys that allow kids to care for imaginary fish can disrupt the market of traditional toys and pet ownership.
2. Augmented Reality Play - Incorporating augmented reality into traditional toys can add a new level of interaction and engagement, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation.
3. Artificial Intelligence-powered Toys - Creating toys that use AI to interact with children and adapt to their needs can revolutionize the toy industry with new, innovative products.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can benefit from incorporating technology and new ways of play to engage children in creative and exciting ways.
2. Pet Industry - The pet industry can adapt to changing consumer demands by introducing more low-maintenance options, such as digital pet toys.
3. App Development Industry - The app development industry can leverage innovative technologies, such as augmented reality, to create engaging apps for children and adults alike.