The 'Aqua Blocks' pool toys are a set of building blocks crafted with versatility in mind to let young swimmers alike play with them both in and out of the pool. The blocks themselves can be used with a rectangular platform that weighs in at 35-pounds and will offer kids or adults alike with a place to build a private island or a castle in the water. The full set of toys include 210 blocks and comes with seven mesh bags for storing them according to size and color.
The 'Aqua Blocks' pool toys are constructed with high-density foam that will allow them to easily float on the water, while also being durable enough for indoor play.
The 'Aqua Blocks' are Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Play
1. Modular Pool Toys - Opportunity for introducing more customizable and modular pool toy concepts
2. Multi-use Pool Products - Creating products that can be used both in and out of the pool opens up new market opportunities
3. Waterproof Building Blocks - Expanding the concept of foam floating blocks can lead to innovative waterproof building block toys
1. Toy Industry - Development of more innovative pool toys can attract new customer segments
2. Swim Gear Industry - Creating swim accessories that are versatile and functional can increase product value
3. Playground Equipment Industry - Incorporating the concept of modular building blocks into playground equipment can create new play experiences for kids