The Apple Watch Series 7 will reportedly have a flat-edged design similar in style to the curves of the newly released iPhone 12, iPad Pro, and iPad Air. The new smartwatch esthetic, leaked by in-the-know tech analyst Jon Prosser, will maintain a modern, low-profile look. Alongside the edge design changes, the Apple Watch Series 7 will likely be getting a new casing color in mint green among other possible colors. The familiar red-accented bezel and standard squared display reportedly remain the same.
The Apple Watch Series 7 may include blood glucose and blood pressure sensors to further develop and enhance the advanced health functions of the smartwatch. These features are targeted at the expanding health-conscious market that is looking for functional gadgets that are able to withstand and thrive through daily use.
Image Credit: MacRumors
The Apple Watch Series 7 May Feature an Angular Flat-Edged Design
1. Flat-edged Smartwatches - The trend towards flat-edged smartwatches offers opportunities for companies to differentiate their products and appeal to a modern design-conscious audience.
2. Health-tracking Smartwatches - The trend towards health-tracking in smartwatches presents an opportunity for companies to develop new innovations that cater to the growing health-conscious market.
3. Colorful Smartwatch Casings - The trend towards colorful smartwatch casings presents an opportunity for companies to offer more personalized and customizable options to consumers.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can utilize the trend towards flat-edged and health-tracking smartwatches to differentiate their products and appeal to a growing market.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can take advantage of the trend towards colorful smartwatch casings to offer more personalized and customizable options to consumers.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can utilize the health-tracking capabilities of smartwatches to develop new innovations that cater to the growing health-conscious market.