The latest Apple Watch Pride Edition bands have been unveiled by the tech brand as an upcoming range of accessories for the namesake smartwatch that will enable users to show their support for the LGBTQ+ community and more.
The watch bands come in the form of the Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop and the Pride Edition Nike Sport Loop, which will both support an array of LGBTQ+ advocacy organizations. The Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop features the traditional colors the rainbow along with black and brown shades to symbolize the Black and LatinX communities and those who have been lost to HIV/AIDS. The band also features light blue, pink and white to represent the trans and nonbinary communities.
The Apple Watch Pride Edition bands will be launching soon alongside the Pride Watch Face for users to toggle on their device.
Image Credit: Apple
The Latest Apple Watch Pride Edition Bands are Celebratory
1. LGBTQ+ Smartwatch Straps - Creating custom smartwatch straps that promote diversity and inclusivity can open up a new market for wearable accessories.
2. Pride Color-inspired Products - Other companies can follow Apple's example and create more products that feature the colors of the Pride flag to show support for the LGBTQ+ community.
3. Socially-conscious Wearable Technology - Companies can incorporate social activism and advocacy into their wearable technology to appeal to the growing number of socially-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can incorporate Pride-inspired designs into their products, appealing to a wider audience and promoting diversity and inclusivity.
2. Technology - Technology companies can create more socially-conscious and inclusive products that cater to the growing number of consumers who value diversity and activism.
3. Advocacy Organizations - Advocacy organizations can partner with companies to create products and campaigns that promote awareness and support for marginalized communities.