Apple is giving consumers even more reasons to work out with its new Apple Watch Connected program.
At select fitness spots like Orangetheory, Basecamp, Crunch Fitness, and the YMCA, the new Apple Watch Connected program will give users the option to link their workouts to their Apple Watch. Users will then earn rewards for being active. Some of these rewards include gift cards that can be used at Nike or Apple, or money off membership dues at places like Crunch Fitness. Basecamp even has an option to get a Apple Watch Series 5 GPS when signing up for a gym membership and then earning back the value of the device by participating in three fitness classes a week for the year.
Beyond the rewards, Apple Watch Connected also means that users can manage their payments with Apple Pay—no more fishing your wallet out of your sweaty gym bag.
Image Credit: Apple.
The New Apple Watch Connected Rewards Users for Working Out
1. Fitness App Programs - The integration of fitness apps with wearable devices like Apple Watch presents opportunities for innovative reward programs.
2. Incentivized Workouts - Incentivizing workouts through rewards such as gift cards and membership discounts encourages engagement and motivation.
3. Seamless Payment Integration - The integration of payment systems like Apple Pay with fitness apps streamlines the user experience and eliminates the need for physical wallets.
1. Fitness Centers - Fitness centers can leverage the Apple Watch Connected program to attract and retain customers by offering rewards and incentives for active participation.
2. Wearable Technology - The integration of fitness apps with wearable devices creates opportunities for companies in the wearable technology industry to develop innovative features and partnerships.
3. Mobile Payment Services - The seamless payment integration of fitness apps with platforms like Apple Pay opens up possibilities for mobile payment service providers to expand into the fitness industry.