You might've thought they couldn't make it any thinner, but with the release of the Apple iPad Air 2 you'll have to guess again. A mere 6.1mm thin, the Apple iPad Air 2 is not only the thinnest iPad ever, but also the lightest at less than one pound. The sophisticated engineers at Apple eliminated the gaps between the various layers of the previous device to create something that's beyond stunning in both visuals and design.
An all-new anti-reflective coating on the screen will reduce up to 56%, which makes the Apple iPad Air 2 a front runner for screen clarity. 10-hour battery life, the all-new A8X chip, Touch ID and all-new iSight camera round off the Apple iPad Air 2 as being one of the most beautiful devices -- available in silver, space gray and gold, no less -- on the market.
The Apple iPad Air 2 Utilizes Sophisticated Technology to Fit Everything in
1. Thinner Tablets - The trend of thinner tablets like the Apple iPad Air 2 opens up opportunities for companies to create even more lightweight and portable devices.
2. Anti-reflective Screens - The trend of anti-reflective screens, as seen in the Apple iPad Air 2, presents opportunities for companies to enhance screen clarity and visibility in their own devices.
3. Improved Battery Life - The trend of improved battery life, exemplified by the 10-hour battery life of the Apple iPad Air 2, provides opportunities for companies to develop more efficient and longer-lasting batteries for their devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry should take note of the trend of thinner tablets, anti-reflective screens, and improved battery life to stay competitive and meet consumer demands.
2. Tablet Manufacturing - The tablet manufacturing industry should focus on incorporating thinner designs, anti-reflective screens, and improved battery life in their products to attract customers and drive sales.
3. Screen Coating Technology - The screen coating technology industry should explore and develop new anti-reflective coating techniques to enhance screen clarity and visibility for various devices, inspired by innovations like the Apple iPad Air 2.