This apple cider cocktail will warm you up this fall in more ways than one. From Julie at the Free People blog, the autumnal alcoholic beverage is a re-imagined version of a classic apple cider that introduces cardamom bitters and an unusual chicory vodka.
Using a local apple cider as a base, you add lemon, cardamom bitters, cinnamon sticks and something called Art in the Age Chicory Root. It's a flavored vodka from Tamworth Distilling that's described as dark and earthy, "the epitome of fall." The cinnamon sticks are mostly there for garnish, and you can also add a lemon wedge.
Perfect for cool autumn evenings, the robust apple cider cocktail is best enjoyed with loved ones, especially around a hot fire.
This Apple Cider Cocktail Contains Chicory Vodka and Cardamom Bitters
1. Artisanal Spiced Cocktails - An opportunity for mixologists to experiment with unique combinations of spices and locally sourced ingredients to create one-of-a-kind cocktails.
2. Flavored Spirits - Distilleries can create new and exciting flavored spirits using seasonal ingredients for use in cocktails like chicory root vodka featured in this recipe.
3. Home Mixology - As more people spend time at home, there is an opportunity for brands to create mixology kits featuring unique ingredients and recipes to enhance the at-home cocktail experience.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Innovative cocktail recipes that incorporate locally sourced and unique ingredients present an opportunity for distilleries and brands to differentiate themselves and create new revenue streams.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, bars, and restaurants that serve exclusive and unique cocktail recipes to patrons can differentiate themselves and create a memorable experience for their guests.
3. Consumer Goods - With the rise in popularity of at-home cocktail making, brands that offer high-quality ingredients, mixology kits, and unique recipes can capitalize on the trend and create new product lines.