Lookmark is an intuitively designed mobile service that helps consumers bookmark app platforms and other media they wish to download for a later date. The app is able save content to later remind consumers to download when they have a WiFi connection. The service helps to keep data fees low by utilizing a bookmark system to keep track of content so that it can be purchased at a more ideal time.
Downloading new apps, music and more can be taxing on a consumer's data plan, which is why many users aim to download in free WiFi settings or at home. Lookmark helps consumers save new content available through iTunes that they discover so it can be downloaded at a more convenient time.
The platform helps to ensure consumers keep data usage low.
Lookmark Saves iTunes Content For a Later Download Date
1. Bookmarking App Platforms - Lookmark is disrupting the app download experience through intuitive bookmarking features.
2. Wifi-optimized Downloads - Lookmark provides the opportunity for storage and download of iTunes content using WiFi connectivity, creating an opportunity for WiFi providers and associated hardware manufacturers.
3. Smart Data Management - Lookmark's smart storage system helps users save money and data, creating opportunities for data and telecommunications companies on how to creatively minimize data usage.
1. Mobile App Platforms - Mobile app platforms can benefit from Lookmarks' influential intention to improve the user experience by creating similar services.
2. Wireless Technology Producers - Lookmark's ability to optimize downloads with WiFi connectivity can create opportunities for wireless technology providers like Cisco and Qualcomm.
3. Data Analytics Solutions - Lookmark's data management provides an opportunity for data analytics solution providers to determine data-saving advancements and offer solutions for global data usage challenges.