Anton Sport promotes its comfortable ski gear with this gross commercial featuring a pair of talking heel blisters.
This commercial is actually hard to watch, but obviously one viewers won't forget easily. While the camera travels over a snowy hill, a pair of bare heels come in and out of the frame as they discuss their day ahead. The heels talk through massive open blisters as the hanging skin moves to mimic a talking mouth. This conversation goes on far too long for the timid viewer, but does effectively communicate the agony of having such wretched heel blisters while skiing (or doing anything for that matter).
Anton Sport is a Norwegian sporting goods company who specializes in ski equipment including ski boots, skis, poles, helmets and body suits.
This Anton Sport Commercial Gets Gross with a Pair of Heel Blisters
1. Interactive Advertisements - Exploring the use of interactive elements in commercials can create memorable and impactful experiences for viewers.
2. Gross-out Marketing - Adopting unconventional and shocking approaches in marketing campaigns can help brands stand out and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Emphasizing Pain Points - Highlighting the challenges and discomfort faced by consumers can serve as a powerful motivator to promote innovative solutions.
1. Sporting Goods - Incorporating innovative materials and design features into sporting equipment can enhance comfort and prevent injuries, addressing pain points such as blisters.
2. Advertising - By pushing the boundaries and experimenting with new and unconventional techniques, advertisers can create breakthrough campaigns that captivate audiences and drive brand awareness.
3. Ski Equipment - Developing cutting-edge ski gear, such as boots with advanced blister prevention technology, can improve the skiing experience and attract customers seeking enhanced comfort and performance.