For the woman who enjoys keeping her bridal couture stylish, delicate and vintage, Polly McGeary's antique wedding tiaras are definitely an accessory that will be an elegantly sophisticated objet d'art.
The German shop consists of family heirlooms and authentic antiques that are hand-picked and sourced from flea markets, estate sales and elderly acquaintances. The often rich and ancient history behind the antique wedding tiaras add sentimental value to the delightfully sculpted objects. In addition, they can double up as "something old" at the traditional wedding ceremony.
A staple piece in Polly McGeary's shop is the German Myrtle Antique Wedding Tiara collection. Popularized in the 16th century at weddings in Central Europe, the beautiful accessories are often thoughtfully gifted for the celebration of silver and golden anniversaries.
Photo Credits: Etsy @PollyMcGearyAntiques
Polly McGeary's Shop Offers Vintage German Wedding Accessories
1. Vintage Wedding Accessories - Opportunity for businesses to offer a range of authentic vintage wedding accessories that appeal to brides seeking a unique and nostalgic touch for their special day.
2. Sentimental Value in Bridal Couture - Disruptive innovation in the bridal industry by incorporating sentimentality and heritage into wedding accessories, allowing brides to connect with their family history on their wedding day.
3. Reuse and Repurpose in Weddings - Opportunity for businesses to cater to the growing trend of eco-friendly weddings by offering antique wedding accessories that can be reused and repurposed for future generations.
1. Bridal Couture - The bridal fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for vintage elements by incorporating antique wedding accessories into their product lines and marketing materials.
2. Antique Collectibles - The antique collectibles industry can explore partnerships with wedding accessory designers and retailers to offer unique antique tiaras and accessories for the bridal market.
3. E-commerce Marketplace - Online platforms that specialize in vintage and antique items can tap into the wedding industry by curating a dedicated section for authentic vintage wedding accessories like antique tiaras.