While there's certainly no shortage of cosmetic products designed to help women hold onto youth, this anti-aging drink acknowledges that good health should be approached from the inside out.
The Collagen 360 Aura & Firm is a Thai beauty product from Shining that includes natural extracts from grapeseed and white kidney beans, which aid in detoxification, metabolizing fat and firming the appearance of skin with its antioxidant-rich contents. Beyond simply addressing issues around the face, this skincare drink also promises benefits for the whole body, including the thighs and abdomen.
The product comes in small single-serving packets that can be dissolved in drinking water at room temperature. When the powder is combined in a glass, the product is a bright pink color that looks like a vibrant natural fruit drink.
This Anti-Aging Drink from Thailand Promotes Healthy, Clear Skin
1. Internal Health Beverages - The trend towards using edible and drinkable products to promote healthy skin and wellness from the inside out presents multiple opportunities for the food and drinks industry to innovate in this sector.
2. Skin-firming Edible Products - Increasing interest in skin health has spurred innovation in edible and drinkable products used to promote healthier skin, providing growth opportunities to the cosmetic industry to create innovative and effective products.
3. Whole-body Skincare Products - Whole-body skincare drinks and products present a growing market opportunity for companies eager to tap into a holistic approach to skin health and beauty products.
1. Functional Foods Industry - The functional foods industry can leverage the demand for internal health probiotic and digestive products by tapping into the trend of internal health drinks and other edible products to offer a range of products with perceived health benefits.
2. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics companies have an opportunity to capitalize on growing demand for edible healthcare products and skin-firming items that use natural ingredients aimed at promoting healthy, youthful-looking skin.
3. Health and Fitness Industry - The growing interest in combining fitness and healthy eating suggest that health and fitness industry can expand into offering new skin health and beauty products that complement internal health drinks and foods designed to promote healthy skin.