The Anthropologie May 2011 catalog boasts vintage vixen swimwear.
The collection features the mega fashion stores unique one-piece suits with plunging necklines and color-blocking. The color palette consists of reds, yellows, deep blues and khaki greens and browns. Additionally, the models flaunt the collection's bright, airy blouses and cotton, embroidered tees with mid-length bermuda shorts and patchwork pieces. The models also don intricately weaved straw hats that are perfect for protecting your scalp from the sun. Additionally, the models wear espadrilles and wedges and light, flowing, patterned beach cover-ups.
The Anthropologie May 2011 catalog is perfect for the summertime and make anyone want to go on vacation donning their fashions. The Anthropologie May 2011 catalog is a must-see for any fashionista who's dying to try early summer fashions.
The Anthropologie May 2011 Catalog Boasts Color-Blocking and Airy Fabrics
1. Vintage-inspired Swimwear - Opportunity to innovate in the swimwear industry by creating unique, vintage-inspired one-piece swimsuits with plunging necklines and bold color-blocking.
2. Airy Fabric Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to create clothing using bright, airy fabrics like cotton and embroidery for a comfortable, stylish summer look.
3. Patterned Beach Cover-ups - Opportunity for innovation in the beachwear industry by creating unique and intricately patterned beach cover-ups to complement swimsuits.
1. Swimwear - Innovative opportunities to create vintage-inspired one-piece swimsuits and incorporate bold color-blocking and flattering necklines.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation in the fashion industry through the use of airy fabrics and embroidery to create comfortable, yet stylish summer clothing.
3. Beachwear - Innovative opportunities in the beachwear industry by creating unique and intricately patterned beach cover-ups to complement swimsuits.