Living room ready and sure to spice up any home, these exquisite floral pieces by talented artist Anne Ten Donkelaar are made to bring out the child within. The flower constructions made from cutouts of flower pictures and pressed flowers look like natural origami installments, and literally pop off the page.
An artist who is inspired by the natural world, Donkelaar uses flowers to tie the outside world in. She also uses broken butterfly wings, as well as tree fragments and dirt, to decorate her pieces. The Amsterdam native's art is not limited to framed pieces; she dabbles in the worlds of purses, jewelry and other home accessories like decorative pillows and intricate duvet designs.
Anne Ten Donkelaar Creates Floral Masterpieces for Your Living Room
1. Floral Art - Expanding beyond traditional framed pieces, floral art is gaining popularity as a unique and captivating home decoration trend.
2. Origami Installments - Using cutouts of flower pictures and pressed flowers, artists are creating stunning origami-like installations that add a touch of nature to any living room.
3. Nature-inspired Home Decor - Incorporating natural elements such as broken butterfly wings, tree fragments, and dirt, artists are reimagining home decor with organic and whimsical designs.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers are finding innovative ways to incorporate floral elements and nature-inspired designs into their creations.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry is embracing the trend of incorporating natural elements, such as flowers and organic materials, into decorative pieces.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessory designers are experimenting with floral motifs and incorporating natural elements into their collections, ranging from purses and jewelry to decorative pillows and duvets.