The Anker iPhone LED Flash is an aftermarket photography accessory for avid smartphone users to incorporate into their gear roster when looking for a way to shoot in low light. The light is rated as being four-times brighter than the built-in flash on the smartphone and works by being connected directly to the iPhone through its Lightning connector port. The light can function in Flashlight and Dual Flash mode to offer just the right level of illumination for photos and videos alike.
The Anker iPhone LED Flash is compatible for use with range of third-part apps and will deliver up to 10,000 shots when in Flash mode or 50-minutes of continuous illumination when in Flashlight mode per charge of the internal battery.
The Anker iPhone LED Flash Works for Photos and Videos
1. Aftermarket Smartphone Photography Accessories - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in developing increasingly advanced and specialized smartphone accessories to supplement built-in camera features.
2. Low-light Smartphone Photography Solutions - Innovation in low-light photography technologies for smartphones will create opportunities for new products and services, improving user experience and satisfaction.
3. Smartphone-connected Camera Accessories - Developing camera accessories that can interconnect with smartphone technology may open new markets and capitalize on the growing smartphone photography industry.
1. Smartphone Accessories - A growing industry for aftermarket smartphone accessories presents opportunities for product development in specialized, high-performance photography equipment.
2. Photography Equipment - Disruptive innovation in professional photography technologies presents opportunities for new product development in accessories for smartphone photographers.
3. Consumer Electronics - The ongoing development of consumer electronics technology provides opportunities to innovate and improve the use of smartphones as a primary photography tool.