Chinese electronics brand Anker has released a new version of its highly popular MagGo wireless battery called the 'Anker 10,000 mAh Magnetic Battery.' As the name suggests, the key feature of the new device is its impressive 10,000 mAh power output, which is enough to deliver approximately two full charges for an iPhone 13 or iPhone 12.
In addition, the wireless unit boasts incredibly fast-charging capabilities; it will charge users' phones at speeds up to 7.5W when used wirelessly. However, plugged in, the device is even faster, charging devices at lightning speeds of 20W when attached via USB-C connection. Another interesting feature of the upgraded MagPro is its built-in kickstand, which lets users prop the charger up for better wireless connections.
Image Credit: Anker
Anker Launches New MagGo, the 'Anker 10,000 mAh Magnetic Battery'
1. Ultra-fast Wireless Charging - The trend towards more efficient, high-speed wireless charging is creating opportunities for companies to develop and market new and improved wireless chargers.
2. Magnetic Charging - The trend towards magnetic charging is creating opportunities for companies to design and produce accessories that are compatible with the new technology.
3. Portable Battery Technology - The trend towards more powerful and portable batteries is creating opportunities for companies to develop and sell battery packs that can deliver multiple charges.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend towards ultra-fast wireless charging by producing innovative products that meet the growing demand for high-speed charging technology.
2. Mobile Devices - The mobile device industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend towards magnetic charging by developing and selling devices that are compatible with the new technology.
3. Portable Chargers - The portable charger industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend towards more powerful and portable batteries by producing lightweight and compact battery packs that deliver multiple charges.