Ulric Collette's animal human hybrids from his 'Therianthropes' photo series are flawless products of photo editing and skillful photography. Each photo featured in the series depicts a human posing, sometimes casually, sometimes energetically. However, instead of a regular human head, these humanoid creatures have animal heads, from grizzly bears to eagles to dogs.
By using his incredible photo editing skills, Collette managed to make the addition of the animals' heads look absolutely perfect. Indeed, these photos look almost natural, as if these were truly fantastical human-like creatures, born with the head of a wild animal.
Perhaps the most stunning of Collette's Therianthropes is that of the hawk head. This head was placed on the body of a nude woman. She poses elegantly, channeling the pride and disinterest that is so prevalent in a hawk's personality. Her attitude, combined with Collette's photography skills and editing, make for an incredibly realistic and surreal photo.
Ulric Collette's Eerie Therianthropes Series Stars Humanoid Creatures
1. Animal-inspired Photography - Opportunity to explore using animal-inspired elements in photography to create surreal and realistic images.
2. Fantasy Creature Portraits - Potential for artists to experiment with creating portraits of humanoid creatures with animal heads, blurring the line between reality and fantasy.
3. Seamless Photo Editing - Growing demand for skilled photo editors who can seamlessly incorporate elements into photographs, opening new possibilities for creative projects.
1. Photography - Photographers can leverage the trend of animal-human hybrids to offer unique and captivating photography services to clients.
2. Digital Art - Artists specializing in digital art can explore the creation of fantasy creatures with animal heads, catering to the growing interest in surreal and imaginative artwork.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can incorporate animal-human hybrid characters in movies, TV shows, and games, providing audiences with visually striking and engaging content.