With demand for sparkling pink wines showing no sign of slowing down, millennials are sure to delight over the release of Angry Orchard Rosé. With the crisp taste of hard cider and a pretty pink rosé hue, the new drink is the perfect party accessory.
Angry Orchard Rosé is a brand new product from the popular hard cider brand. The new cider gets its "apple-forward taste" and its chic millennial pink hue from the red flesh of rare French apples. To give the drink its undeniably floral aroma, the apples are combined with a touch of hibiscus. As the brand's Head Cider Maker Ryan Burk notes, "It's crisp, refreshing, and unlike any other style we have crafted."
Available in both a six-pack and 12-pack, the new rosé cider is a delicious new drink option for Instagram-savvy millennials.
Image Credit: Angry Orchard.
Angry Orchard Rosé Puts a Millennial Pink Twist on Hard Cider
1. Pink Drink Craze - As the demand for pink drinks continues to rise, new pink alcoholic beverages such as Angry Orchard Rosé hold a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Craft Ciders with Unique Flavors - Innovative additions to cider flavors such as Angry Orchard Rosé present a disruptive opportunity for the craft cider industry.
3. Social Media-ready Beverage Packaging - The popularity of Instagram-friendly beverages such as Angry Orchard Rosé is driving a trend towards creative and visually-appealing beverage packaging.
1. Hard Cider - The growth in demand for pink drink options presents an opportunity for hard cider brands to attract younger consumers with unique and trendy flavor offerings.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - The rise of the pink drink craze highlights the potential for innovation in the alcoholic beverage industry, particularly with the creation of visually-striking and unique drinks like Angry Orchard Rosé.
3. Packaging - The popularity of photo-friendly beverages on social media indicates a market opportunity for packaging companies to create aesthetically pleasing, attention-grabbing designs for alcoholic beverage companies.