I’ve always had this fixation with the sky—how stunning sunrises and sunsets are, how imaginative puffy clouds can be—so how could I not love Andreas Reinhold’s ‘Path’ portfolio?
Taking long-exposed photography, the Andreas Reinhold’s ‘Path’ photography collection captures otherworldly skies, as though the Aurora Borealis were present. So vibrant is the sky, I would almost believe that it was photoshopped (which it could very well be).
The Andreas Reinhold's 'Path' Portfolio Features Stunning Skies
1. Long-exposed Photography - The trend of long-exposed photography creates otherworldly images of the sky, presenting opportunities for photographers to capture stunning and unique visuals.
2. Aurora Borealis-inspired Skies - The trend of capturing skies that resemble the Aurora Borealis provides an opportunity for artists to create mesmerizing and dreamlike visuals, blurring the boundaries between reality and imagination.
3. Vibrant Sky Manipulation - The trend of manipulating the sky to enhance its vibrancy and color presents opportunities for digital artists to create striking and attention-grabbing visuals in advertising and marketing campaigns.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage the trend of long-exposed photography and offer services, workshops, and equipment tailored to capturing unique sky visuals.
2. Art - The art industry can explore the trend of Aurora Borealis-inspired skies to create captivating paintings, sculptures, and installations that evoke a sense of wonder and tranquility.
3. Digital Advertising - The digital advertising industry can harness the trend of vibrant sky manipulation to create visually captivating and attention-grabbing campaigns that leave a lasting impression on consumers.