'The Station' is the name given to the new Amsterdam studio of TANK Architecture & Design Agency. The office is crated with an open-concept layout that is sure to "inspire creativity" — a mode that seems to be of particular interest to the firm and rightfully so.
There are a few facilities that the Amsterdam studio possesses that will motivate the imagination of the workers. For example, the office is multi-functional, boasting "an auditorium, bar, workshop facility, playground, co-working space, and even a shoot location." As a result, individuals can embrace their creative devices and engage with the environment as they see fit.
Pertaining to aesthetics, the Amsterdam studio features a series of modern furniture, as well as many vegetative hits, which introduce a lively character to the space.
Photo Credits: Teo Krijgsman
TANK Architecture & Design Agency Switches Locations of Operation
1. Open-concept Workspaces - Embracing open-concept layouts in offices can inspire creativity and foster collaboration among employees.
2. Multi-functional Offices - Designing offices with multiple functions such as auditoriums, bars, and co-working spaces allows for a flexible and dynamic work environment.
3. Biophilic Design - Incorporating natural elements like plants and vegetation into office spaces can create a sense of liveliness and enhance employee well-being.
1. Architecture and Design - Architectural firms can explore innovative ways to create open-concept workspaces and design multi-functional offices that prioritize employee creativity and collaboration.
2. Furniture - Furniture companies can focus on creating modern, versatile pieces that contribute to the aesthetics and functionality of open-concept workspaces.
3. Event Spaces - Event space providers can consider incorporating features like auditoriums and workshop facilities into their spaces to cater to corporate clients looking for dynamic and multi-functional venues.