The Amphibious 1000 luxury resorte is the ultimate dream destination. As the world's first semi-submerged hotel, this opulent hotel commissioned by Arabia and designed by Giancarlo Zema Design Group can offer you the best of two worlds.
Resembling what is said to be a 'big aquatic animal stretching out from the land into the sea,' the Amphibious 1000 will be comprised of 75 luxury suites located within the sea section of the resort. It will also feature water exhibition galleries, interactive museums on marine life and a marine park.
The Amphibious 1000 Offers the Best of Two Worlds
1. Semi-submerged Resorts - The rise of semi-submerged resorts presents new opportunities for luxury hospitality experiences.
2. Water-based Attractions - The inclusion of water exhibition galleries and interactive museums on marine life in resorts creates new possibilities for entertainment and education.
3. Sustainable Architecture - The design of semi-submerged resorts opens avenues for innovative and sustainable architectural solutions.
1. Hospitality - The luxury resort industry can explore the concept of semi-submerged resorts to offer unique and immersive experiences to guests.
2. Entertainment - Water-based attractions in resorts can revolutionize entertainment offerings and attract a diverse range of visitors.
3. Architecture - The development of semi-submerged resorts presents opportunities for architects to showcase their skills in eco-friendly and futuristic designs.