The world's most prestigious customization company, Alexander Amosu, has added a glittering new range of diamond encrusted Blackberry Pearls to their range of luxurious diamond encrusted mobile phones.
The Pearl Diamond is modeled in solid gold and hand cut diamonds. Its sides and bottom are adorned with 18k Solid White Gold. Approximately 900 brilliant cut diamonds of 12ct are used. All diamonds used on the phones are fair-trade and recyclable. They can be removed from the handset and be recast onto another piece, so your £45,000 investment continues to shine when you replace your phone.
Amosu offers two other models, the £12,000 Pearl Gold comes in your choice of solid white gold, yellow gold or platinum. While Pearlific is made from solid gold with intricate diamond pattern designs. Each piece takes four weeks to complete.
Alexander Amosu Diamond Edition
1. Luxury Customization - The trend of luxury customization allows businesses to offer personalized and exclusive products, such as diamond-encrusted mobile phones, to high-end consumers.
2. Sustainable Luxury - The trend of using fair-trade and recyclable materials in luxury products, like the diamond-encrusted Blackberry Pearls, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to cater to eco-conscious luxury customers.
3. Extravagant Technology - The trend of creating extravagant and high-priced technological devices, such as the £90,000 diamond-encrusted Blackberry Pearls, opens up new markets and opportunities for businesses in the tech industry.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can leverage the trend of luxury customization to create unique and highly luxurious products for affluent consumers.
2. Sustainable Jewelry - The sustainable jewelry industry can explore the trend of using fair-trade and recyclable materials, like diamonds, to meet the demand for eco-friendly and ethically-sourced luxury accessories.
3. Tech Gadgets - The tech gadgets industry can tap into the trend of creating extravagant and high-priced technological devices to cater to niche markets of wealthy and tech-savvy individuals.