AMI Alexandre Mattiusi joined forces with Smiley for a second time in introducing the AMI Smiley collection for Spring/Summer 2018. The returning collaboration embodies joyous elements on contemporary essential pieces. The iconic designer's red beanie is worn by an emoticon and the design decorates all the garments of the AMI Smiley collection.
The smiling, beanie-wearing emoticon stands out on top of the muted pieces that sport a neutral color scheme all around. The AMI Smiley series features t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hats, cardigans and sweaters. The capsule has a trimmed and relaxed silhouettes, made for both men and women. The cheerful collection will be launching on February 26th on the AMI online website.
Image Credit: AMI
The Second AMI Smiley Collection Brings Joy to Wardrobe Pieces
1. Joyful Wardrobe Elements - Incorporating emoticons and joyful designs into wardrobe essentials can add a playful and contemporary touch.
2. Collaborative Capsules - Collaborating with well-known brands or designers can create unique and limited edition collections that appeal to consumers.
3. Muted Color Scheme - Using a neutral color scheme as a backdrop for playful and joyful designs can create a balanced and eye-catching collection.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate playful and contemporary designs into their collections through collaborations and incorporating joyful elements in wardrobe staples.
2. Marketing/advertising - Creating unique and creative collaborations between brands or products can lead to more effective marketing and advertising strategies.
3. Graphic Design - Using playful and joyful elements in graphic design, can create visually appealing and memorable designs.