In conjunction with High Road Communications and the world-renowned concierge Michael Fazio, AMEX hosted 25 lucky Toronto bloggers and members of the media at the American Express UNSTAGED Dinner and Usher Concert Screening on June 11, 2012. The notably exclusive event took place at Massey Hall, offering those invited an intimate experience at one of Toronto's most historical and charming concert venues.
American Express executed a flawless event, providing guests with a one-of-a-kind experience as they enjoyed an exquisite meal on stage. Throughout the meal, guests had the opportunity to tune into a live streaming of Usher's concert in London, England, which was projected on screens positioned around the beautifully decorated table.
From the moment guests were greeted outside Massey Hall to the last bite of the decadent brownie enjoyed during dessert, the entire evening reflected the brand's unparalleled commitment to providing its customers unique experiences. Hearing from both the President and Vice President of American Express Canada, the event was a true testament to the brand's unbeatable culture of service.
This particular event was part of a larger series organized by American Express, which offers its customers and music fans exclusive access to concert experiences in an online environment. While Usher fans from Monday were unable to attend the actual concert in London, the experience created by American Express was highly memorable and unlikely to be recreated by another brand.
The American Express UNSTAGED Dinner & Usher Concert Screening is just one example of the types of experiences and service the brand's cardholders are offered year-round. The brand's longstanding commitment to providing its customers with entertainment, quality services and lasting memories was exemplified at Monday's special event.
For more information about American Express, its unique customer service and how to become a cardholder, be sure to check out the American Express Canada Facebook page.
American Express UNSTAGED Dinner & Usher Concert Screening
1. Intimate Experiences - Providing exclusive intimate experiences to customers can lead to customer loyalty and brand recognition.
2. Live Streaming Events - Organizing live streaming events can be an innovative way to provide exclusive event experiences to a wider audience.
3. Online Event Experiences - Creating unique online event experiences can strengthen customer relationships and increase brand recognition.
1. Banking and Finance - The banking and finance industry can provide exclusive and innovative experiences to its customers to stay ahead of competitors.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize live streaming and online event experiences to provide unique and unforgettable experiences to a wider audience.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate intimate and exclusive experiences into their services to create customer loyalty and differentiate their brand from competitors.