The Amaryllo 'Apollo' camera is an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered solution that aims to bring advanced tracking technology into the home for next-generation security. The camera features a multi-core CPU that can perform real-time video analytics to automatically track potential intruders when they are detected from up to 40 feet away. The 360-degree functionality of the unit means it can be positioned without having to worry about potential blindspots to keep a home more secure than ever.
The Amaryllo 'Apollo' security camera is set to be presented at IFA 2019 and will feature a retail price point of $250. Users can add a cloud storage service subscription for an additional $3 per month to access footage from anywhere.
Image Credit: Amaryllo
The Amaryllo 'Apollo' Has an AI-Powered Functionality
1. AI-powered Security Cameras - The use of artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance the functionality of security cameras, bringing about advanced tracking and video analytics capabilities.
2. Auto-tracking Technology - The automatic tracking of intruders or potential threats using technology such as real-time video analytics and multi-core CPUs
3. 360-degree Functionality - The ability of security cameras to provide complete, uninterrupted coverage of a space, with no blindspots or areas of vulnerability.
1. Home Security - Opportunities for companies in the home security industry to develop and offer AI-powered security cameras with enhanced functionality.
2. Video Analytics - The development of video analytics technology to support real-time tracking and analysis in security cameras.
3. Cloud Storage - Opportunities for cloud storage companies to offer secure, cost-effective storage for security camera footage, accessible from anywhere via subscription.