For the first issue of the new publication The Dirty Durty Diary, Amanda de Simone shot the stunning Katharina in extreme deconstructed clothing. The shoot involves a new model, new publication and a relatively new photographer coming together to create a fresh composition.
Amanda de Simone uses image effects to achieve a hazy double image of the model, creating an imaginary ghost to suit the dark, distressed clothing. The spread speaks to this season's Gothic glam look, providing a wearable way to make spooky sexy.
Katharina for Amanda de Simone in The Dirty Durty Diary
1. Deconstructed Fashion - There is a growing trend for deconstructed clothing in the fashion industry, presenting opportunities for innovative designers to reimagine traditional fashion staples.
2. Gothic Glam Look - The gothic glam look, as seen in this deconstructed fashion shoot, is gaining popularity and could present opportunities for makeup artists, hairstylists and fashion designers to explore the darker side of beauty trends.
3. Image Effects in Fashion Photography - The use of image effects in fashion photography is becoming more prevalent, presenting opportunities for photographers and digital artists to create fresh compositions and push the boundaries of traditional fashion imagery.
1. Fashion Design - Deconstructed fashion presents an opportunity for designers to play with traditional fashion staples and explore new, innovative ways of constructing garments.
2. Makeup and Beauty - The gothic glam look presents an opportunity for makeup artists and hairstylists to explore the darker, edgier side of beauty trends and to create innovative and daring looks.
3. Photography - The trend for using image effects in fashion photography presents an opportunity for photographers and digital artists to create fresh compositions and push the boundaries of traditional fashion imagery.