Alvaro Puentes is definitely one of the most versatile photographers I have seen in a while. Dabbling in "glam fashion editorial to intense documentary photography and everything between," as Life Lounge notes, his portfolio is massively impressive.
Based in Chile, Alvaro Puentes doesn't like to think of himself as an artist. Instead, he tells Touchpuppet, "I think I’m just a photographer. I love fire, I love women, and I have a very political-punk vision of the world."
Alvaro Puentes has a Political-Punk Vision
1. Documentary Photography - Opportunity for disruption through new techniques or technology in the field of gritty and intense documentary-style photography.
2. Political-punk Vision - Potential for disruptive innovation through creating a new visual aesthetic combining political commentary with punk-inspired themes.
3. Versatile Photography - Disruptive opportunities in the photography industry for those who embrace multiple genres and styles, similar to Alvaro Puentes' diverse portfolio.
1. Fashion Photography - Innovation opportunities in glam fashion editorial photography for those willing to push the boundaries of traditional fashion shoots, similar to Puentes' work.
2. Photojournalism - Disruptive innovation possibilities in the field of photojournalism through new visual storytelling techniques, such as Puentes' intense documentary-style photos.
3. Political Commentary - Potential for disruption in the photography industry for those who use their work to make political statements, similar to Puentes' punk-inspired approach.