Brussels-based OGSB Studio released a set of aluminum desk lamps in partnership with Ateliers J&J. Simply dubbed the 'Gota' collection, the stylish offerings boasts a functional design with a bendable and pivoting minimalist silhouette. Available in two fixtures — one for desks and one for floors, the products are crafted with recycled aluminum that is locally sourced. OGSB Studio and Ateliers J&J make the product available in a colorway that includes Mat Black, Mat Light Grey, Satin Olive Green, Satin Oil Blue, as well as Anodized Aluminium.
While the aluminum desk lamp will definitely contribute to the modern workplace, the bigger floor version is bound to create an agreeable and cozy ambiance with its LED luminous properties.
OSGB Studio and Ateliers J&J's Collaboration Embraces Sustainability
1. Recycled Aluminum Accessories - There is an opportunity for companies to create unique and sustainable home decor and office accessories using recycled aluminum.
2. Minimalist Lighting Fixtures - Minimalist lighting fixtures like the Gota collection embrace simplicity and functionality, creating opportunities for businesses to create new designs using similar principles.
3. Sustainable Interior Design - As consumers become more environmentally conscious, there is a growing market for businesses to provide sustainable and eco-friendly interior design solutions using materials like recycled aluminum.
1. Interior Design - Interior design companies can embrace sustainability by incorporating recycled aluminum accessories and other eco-friendly materials in their designs.
2. Lighting - Lighting companies can create minimalist and functional lighting fixtures that use eco-friendly materials like recycled aluminum.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can cater to the growing demand for sustainable products by creating unique designs using recycled aluminum and other eco-friendly materials.