Interior designers are increasignly looking at stairs for a multi-function creative space saving design. Joining the "Library Staircase" we featured a while back is this eco-friendly stairs design that is made of slats of wood bolted together.
The stairs double as a bookcase that saves you space and keeps your books organized and within easy reach. The material used and the simplicity of the design makes this a very appealing and easy to implement solution.
Check out more interesting and smart designs for staircases:
Alternating Tread Bookcase Stair
1. Multi-function Staircase - Interior designers are finding new ways to utilize staircases as multi-functional spaces in creative and innovative ways, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation.
2. Eco-friendly Designs - Increasingly, there is a trend towards eco-friendly design solutions, like using sustainable materials such as slats of wood in staircase designs, creating opportunities for companies to innovate and provide green solutions.
3. Space-saving Solutions - Designers are creating space-saving designs that combine function and style, creating the opportunity for companies to come up with disruptive innovations that save space while still maintaining an aesthetic appeal.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers are incorporating innovative staircase designs into their projects, providing opportunities for companies to create new and innovative products that cater to their needs.
2. Furniture - With staircases now serving as multi-functional spaces, the furniture industry has the opportunity to create new products like bookcases integrated into stairs, presenting solutions that are aesthetically pleasing and functional.
3. Sustainable Materials - Increased demand for eco-friendly designs presents an opportunity for the development and use of sustainable materials in staircase and furniture designs that are both functional and eco-friendly.