Up-and-coming better-for-you food brand Bio & Me broke into the dairy market with the launch of its new line of all-natural prebiotic yogurts. The low-lactose yogurts are free from added sugar, sweeteners, and emulsifiers, making for a delicious organic experience. The all-natural prebiotic yogurts are also high in proteins, contain valuable vitamins, and have over 700 billion live and active bacterial cultures to improve gut health. Bio & Me's yogurts come in Original, Madagascan Vanilla, and Alphonso Mango flavors. The all-natural prebiotic yogurts can be consumed by themselves as a healthy snack or added to granola or smoothies.
Bio & Me's brand was co-founded by Dr. Megan Rossi–the Gut Health Doctor–and focuses on providing health-conscious choices to consumers in eco-friendly ways. The yogurt's packaging is partly made from recycled materials and is entirely recyclable itself, offering a measure of sustainability.
Image Credit: Retail Times
Bio & Me Launched a New Product Line of Prebiotic Yogurts
1. All-natural Prebiotic Foods - Opportunity in creating more food products that are high in both fiber and prebiotics promoting gut health.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity in developing packaging for food products that utilizes recycled materials and is entirely recyclable to help reduce waste.
3. Low-lactose Dairy Products - Opportunity in exploring the creation of dairy products that are low-lactose, free from added sugar or sweeteners, and emulsifiers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from creating healthier alternative food options that promote gut health and are sustainable for the environment.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can benefit from creating more eco-friendly packaging options for food products to help reduce waste and promote sustainability.
3. Dairy - The dairy industry can benefit from exploring the creation of low-lactose dairy products that are high in prebiotics and free from added sugar, sweeteners, and emulsifiers.