The newest ALIFE Summer 2018 collection recently launched, taking on an LES theme to pay homage to its heritage culture. The New-York-based streetwear label ties its new collection back to its downtown New York culture with its newest seasonal offerings. The entire summer range is comprised of hoodies, short-sleeve and long-sleeve shirts, and crewneck sweaters—all of which are produced domestically in local garment industries to support its home.
There are 50 pieces offered in total and they are crafted from 100% cotton three-piece construction with a blend of 12-ounce pre-shrunk fleece material. The new ALIFE Summer 2018 collection also has ring-spun button t-shirts and jerseys, and every item is adorned with branding details.
The ALIFE Summer Collection Supports its Local Industries
1. Local Manufacturing - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the clothing industry by supporting local domestic garment industries.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The rising demand for eco-friendly clothing materials presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cotton-crafted casual wear industry.
3. Heritage-inspired Collections - Creating clothing collections that pay homage to cultural heritage can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the fashion industry.
1. Clothing Manufacturing - The clothing manufacturing industry can explore disruptive innovation by embracing local production and supporting domestic garment industries.
2. Sustainable Textiles - The sustainable textiles industry can capitalize on the growing demand for eco-friendly materials in the cotton-crafted casual wear market.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can disrupt the industry by creating heritage-inspired collections that celebrate their cultural roots.