The 2018 Alienware 15 and 17 gaming laptops have been unveiled by the brand and Dell as the latest equipment options that will provide gamers with advanced capabilities.
Outfitted with a variety of Intel Core processors including the i5, i7 and i9, the laptops are reported to be "mechanically engineered" to help improve the cooling capabilities to ensure the systems stay compact. This is achieved thanks to Alienware Cryo-Tech v2.0 that incorporates an ultra-thin cooling fan along with a vapor chamber to ensure optimal temperature control when the system starts to heat up.
The 2018 Alienware 15 and 17 gaming laptops were explains by Frank Azor, VP and General Manger at Alienware and Dell Gaming, when he said, "From pushing the boundaries of innovation in our Alienware line and creating systems for today’s top competitive gamers and leagues, to our new affordable G Series line-up, we’re enabling gamers of all levels to game at their best."
The 2018 Alienware 15 and 17 Gaming Laptops are "Mechanically Engineered"
1. Advanced Gaming Laptops - The 2018 Alienware 15 and 17 gaming laptops feature advanced capabilities and mechanically engineered design for improved performance.
2. Intel Core Processors - The laptops are equipped with a variety of Intel Core processors including i5, i7, and i9, providing high-performance computing for gamers.
3. Optimal Temperature Control - Alienware Cryo-Tech v2.0 with ultra-thin cooling fan and vapor chamber ensures efficient cooling and temperature control, enhancing gaming experience.
1. Gaming Hardware - The gaming laptops industry can capitalize on the demand for advanced and mechanically engineered laptops with superior cooling capabilities.
2. Computer Processors - The computer processor industry can benefit from the increased demand for Intel Core processors in high-performance gaming laptops.
3. Cooling System Technology - The cooling system technology industry has the opportunity to develop and market new innovative solutions for optimal temperature control in gaming laptops.