Fancy a fringed frock? Alieda Stekkel has you covered--vicariously, at least. In this 'Woollen Dress' pictorial, her model rocks a black dress with tassels that extend from the waistline to the floor-length hemline. Take that, 1920s flappers!
Check out the related articles below for more ways to rock fringe fashionably.
Implications - Fringe is a popular fashion style that can be seen hanging off purses, clothes, shoes and belts. The fringe style appeals to fashion conscious people who want to keep up with the ever-changing fashion world. Fashionistas who want to stand out from the crowd and be totally unique will be daring enough to wear dresses such as the featured fringed frock.
Alieda Stekkel Takes Tasseled Dresses to the Extreme
1. Fringe Fashion - The trend of fringe fashion is becoming popular among fashion-conscious people, leading to potential opportunities for retailers to introduce more fringed products.
2. Statement Dresses - Statement dresses with unique features like tassels are gaining popularity, leading to potential innovation opportunities for designers to experiment with different embellishments.
3. Retro-inspired Fashion - Retro-inspired fashion trends, like fringed frocks, are making a comeback, leading to potential opportunities for retailers to capitalize on the nostalgia of consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers in the fashion industry can benefit from incorporating more fringed products or statement dresses with playful features like tassels.
2. Fashion Design - Designers can explore more innovative ways to incorporate fringe or other unique embellishments in their designs to stand out in the market.
3. Vintage Clothing - The popularity of retro fashion trends, like fringed frocks, can lead to potential opportunities for vintage and second-hand clothing stores to offer unique and trendy pieces to consumers.