Hilarious and incredibly well-designed, this Alice in Wonderland subway map details the directions through the rabbit hole. Odd but carefully created, the design incorporates many part of the original story resulting in a truly inspired design.
Using minimal colors and closely resembling a real subway map, this depiction is a unique way to bring the old story up to speed. Decidedly less complex than the tale that inspired it, this depiction is even more unexpected with its minimal design, and stands out against a sea of Alice in Wonderland remixes. Bold, daring and incredibly understated, this subway map is imaginative and definitely outside the box. Available in as a t-shirt, this is sure to be a big seller.
Though it would have been much more helpful to Alice, viewers can enjoy the wonderful creativity that went into this project.
The Alice in Wonderland Subway Map is Inspired by the Classic Story
1. Fantasy-themed Maps - Creating subway or transportation maps inspired by classic stories can be a unique and creative way to combine old fairy tales with modern designs.
2. Minimalistic Design Remakes - Simplifying complex stories or designs can create a striking and unexpected depiction that stands out and attracts audiences.
3. Crossover Merchandise - Creating merchandise that combines different story or product themes, can be a way to appeal to a larger audience that is interested in both at once.
1. Creative Design - Designers can create original pieces that combine classic stories with simple ideas and elements to create unexpectedly beautiful and inventive new products.
2. Merchandising - Companies can expand their product lines by creating merchandise that appeals to crossover audiences, introducing more creative and imaginative options to the market.
3. Entertainment - Movie and television studios can create related merchandise that combines iconic elements from their productions, resulting in fan-favorite items that appeal to a larger audience.