Ghostcat frontwoman Ali Cat talks about her latest transition from model to musician in her latest shoot for the sophomore issue of Twin #2. Shot by photographer Jermaine Francis, Ali shows off a number of garments including a revealing ruffled number that's strangely evocative of SpongeBob SquarePants, a lace bra and vest, and a slouchy wool sweater.
Styled by Gillian Wilkins with a story by Aimee Farrell, the raven-haired beauty talks about her various influences and how music has affected her life. Check out Ali Cat above.
Ghostcat's Ali Cat Looks Glam in Twin #2
1. Spongebob Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to release SpongeBob SquarePants inspired clothing lines.
2. Model-musician Identity - Opportunity for models to become musicians and vice versa, thereby disrupting traditional norms in the entertainment industry.
3. Lace and Wool Combinations - Opportunity for fashion designers to create new clothing lines that mix lace and wool materials in unique and stylish ways.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for the fashion industry to create new lines of clothing inspired by beloved cartoon characters like SpongeBob SquarePants.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to embrace models and musicians who blur the line between traditional career paths in the industry.
3. Textile Industry - Opportunity for the textile industry to experiment with new materials combinations like lace and wool to create unique and fashionable clothing items.