Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, Papa John's has debuted its new Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza. Specially made for cheese lovers, this new pizza is worth all the extra napkins you'll need.
Papa John's new Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza takes the chain's original dough and coats it in a creamy two-cheese Alfredo sauce. The whole thing is then topped with a four-cheese blend and baked until crispy golden brown. The pizza also features Papa John's signature garlic sauce and artisan Parmesan-Romano cheese on the crust of the pizza for even more cheesy goodness.
Though this much cheese would normally cost you a chunk of change, the chain is currently offering its Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza for just $10 for a limited time.
Image Credit: Papa John's.
The Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza is Ultra-Indulgent
1. Cheese Lovers - Opportunity to explore innovative cheesy pizza crust creations that cater to cheese enthusiasts.
2. Creamy Sauce Crusts - Opportunity to experiment with different creamy sauce options as pizza crusts for a unique and indulgent pizza experience.
3. Limited-time Promotions - Opportunity to create buzz and drive sales by offering limited-time specials on unique pizza crust options.
1. Pizza Industry - Innovative pizza crust options like cheesy and creamy sauce crusts can attract new customers and differentiate from competitors.
2. Food Delivery Services - New and indulgent pizza crust options can entice customers to order delivery more frequently and increase sales for food delivery platforms.
3. Fast Food Chains - Limited-time promotions on unique pizza crust options can boost sales and attract customers to fast food chain restaurants.