Just in time for autumn, Alexia Parmigiani introduced her creative zipped scarves. Completely custom-made by hand and with great colorful features and details, these scarves add a punch of fun to any outfit. Parmigiani's label 'Alexia' unveiled its work during London Fashion Week, and this British designer's aesthetic is causing some fun, fashionable commotion.
Pop Magazine interviewed Alexia Parmigiani and prior to making scarves, this designer had produced all her clothing.
Implications - This creation of various fashion pieces helps to prove that Alexia Parmigiani is not only an extremely talented designer of scarves, but that she is also great at designing other clothing. I would love to sport any of these badass scarves, and I'm sure I'm not alone!
Alexia Parmigiani Designs Uber-Unique Scarves
1. Custom-made Clothing - There is an opportunity for disruption in the fashion industry by expanding on the concept of custom-made clothing similar to Alexia Parmigiani's approach.
2. Handmade Fashion Accessories - There is a growing trend in handmade fashion accessories which present an opportunity for emerging designers like Alexia Parmigiani.
3. Innovative Scarf Designs - Innovative designs in scarves similar to Alexia Parmigiani's can disrupt the scarf market and attract fashion-forward consumers.
1. Fashion - Alexia Parmigiani's unique and handmade designs present new and innovative opportunities for the fashion industry.
2. Accessories - The trend of handmade fashion accessories similar to Alexia Parmigiani's can disrupt the accessory industry creating unique products.
3. Artisanal Clothing - There is an opportunity in the clothing industry for artisanal fashion design models similar to Alexia Parmigiani's, showcasing quality unique pieces and production.