The Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 campaign is as eye-catching and ornate as the collections themselves. Of course, this is due in large part to the fact that it is highlighting some of the more eye-catching and ornate designs of the spring 2013 line. Nevertheless, the addition of a honey-soaked Raquel Zimmermann does take it to the next level.
The Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 campaign has embraced the runway show's bee-keeper and honey theme. Shot by British photographer David Sims, the Brazilian model has been captured against a stark white backdrop, which further accentuates the stunning ensembles and drenched face. The outfits themselves boast a honeycomb-like structure that ties in nicely to the overall aesthetic of the photoshoot. Women will definitely be intrigued when they lay their eyes on the Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 campaign.
The Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Campaign Raquel Zimmermann
1. Honey-theme Fashion - The honey-soaked fashion trend, as seen in Alexander McQueen's Spring 2013 campaign, could lead to a rise in honey-inspired clothing lines.
2. White Backdrop Photography - White backdrop photography, utilized by David Sims in the Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 campaign, may become a sought-after technique for fashion photography.
3. Honeycomb-like Structures in Clothing - The honeycomb-like structures found in Alexander McQueen's Spring 2013 fashion line may inspire a trend of incorporating geometric shapes and designs in clothing.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the honey-inspired fashion trend and incorporate it into new clothing lines and campaigns.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can utilize white backdrop photography in fashion campaigns and expand on its application to other forms of photography.
3. Clothing Manufacturing Industry - The clothing manufacturing industry can explore new ways to incorporate honeycomb-like structures and geometric designs into their clothing lines, inspired by Alexander McQueen's Spring 2013 collection.