NTWRK works in collaboration with luxury fashion house Balmain and eyewear brand Akoni on a special one-of-a-king (RED) design. The purpose is to support the Global Fund's COVID-19 response, aiding those who have been impacted by the global pandemic. The charitable designs feature 12 custom pairs of 'Wonder Boy' sunglasses that are co-created by Akoni and Balmain.
The eyewear will be available through online drawing and 100% of the proceeds are directed towards the non-profit organization to support global vulnerable communities. Each pair of the Wonder Boy glasses are carefully customized by Olivier Rousteing himself. It features a painted surface that gives it the objet d'art energy. The online drawing opens up registration on April 28th and ends on May 4th.
Image Credit: Balmain
NTWRK Joins Balmain and Akoni to Support Charitable Causes
1. Collaborative Charitable Designs - Opportunity for brands to collaborate on special designs that support charitable causes, creating unique products with a purpose.
2. Luxury Brands Supporting COVID-19 Response - Luxury brands leveraging their influence and resources to contribute to the global COVID-19 response, helping impacted communities.
3. Online Drawings for Charitable Purchases - The use of online drawings as a method for purchasing exclusive products with proceeds directed towards non-profit organizations, fostering inclusivity and fairness.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore partnering with non-profit organizations to create special designs that support charitable causes, enhancing brand image and social impact.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear industry can collaborate with luxury brands to create unique designs that contribute to charitable initiatives, appealing to socially-conscious consumers.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can leverage collaborations with luxury brands and online drawings to raise funds for their causes, engaging a wider audience and increasing support.